Thursday, July 2, 2015

Euro Trip 2015



After what seems like forever, The Tales of the Traveling Teacher Blog is back! This summer I am bringing you one pretty incredible adventure. My boyfriend Joe and I will be traveling to Europe from July 6, 2015- August 1, 2015. Yes, I know what you're thinking...27 days in Europe?! How can they do that? My response to you is... TEACHERS ROCK! ;) We got this crazy idea one Sunday Funday back in January and have been planning ever since. As this is Joes very first time to Europe, I knew this trip had to be something spectacular. And let me tell you, it is. 

Here's our itinerary:
July 6- Fly to Berlin
July 7-10 Berlin, Germany
July 11-12 Prague, Czech Republic
July 13-16 Venice, Italy
July 17-19 Florence, Italy
July 20-22 Tuscany
July 23-25 Rome, Italy
July 26-30 Sorrento and the Almafi Coast
July 31- Back to Berlin
August 1- Fly to NYC

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @thetravelteach for photo updates.

Here's to a summer of new memories and adventures...I hope you'll come along for the ride. 



No comments:

Post a Comment